If you’re finding your way back to riding, or just looking to take the show off the road, the Storm’s got the goods.
With quality, performance and accessibility built in, the Storm can navigate all sorts of trails so you can find what kind you like best.
The Storm provides a more forward weight distribution within an extended wheelbase for powerful, efficient pedaling, increased climbing traction and added grip and control on descents.
The perfect amount of suspension travel for off-road adventure and exploration, without feeling like you're carrying around extra weight or bulk when you don't need it.
- Nimble, confident trail performance.
- Comfort and control on the trail.
- Internal routing protects mechnical systems.
- Size-specific wheels optimize the ride.
- Room for tires up to 2.35” for a wide range of riding.