- FIT: A BOA 360° fit system includes an adjustable dial that delivers a more secure fit and maximizes safety. Overall improvements to the shell shape ensure ARO5 Race sits lower on the head for better balance, while fitting more naturally to the contours of your head.
- LIGHTWEIGHT: ARO5 Race is lighter than its predecessor, the ARO5, achieved through a newly designed shell and other internal modifications.
- PROTECTION: The Mips® Air safety system is a helmet-integrated, low-friction layer designed to decrease rotational motion to the head, helping to reduce the harmful forces that might otherwise impact the rider’s head.
- VENTILATION: ARO5 Race features newly designed front and top ventilation ports to significantly increase airflow and breathability. There are 19 vents in total across the top, side, and rear sections.
- LINING: The Ionic+™ Antimicrobial liner is sweat-activated, keeping things fresh, and odor under control.
EYEWEAR STORAGE: Front vents provide riders with a go-to spot to easily stash their eyewear. Unobtainium® grippers hold eyewear stems in place, while cutouts in the foam on the interior of the helmet prevent the stems from injuring the wearer’s head in case of impact, creating a simple and intuitive eyewear storage space for riders.
- DESIGN: ARO5 Race features a branding badge with an Iiridium® coating, mirroring the Prizm™ lens colors seen in Oakley eyewear. Each badge color is unique to the color of the helmet, with all celebrating Oakley’s eyewear heritage.
- Helmet Travel Bag and Oakley Decal Included
- Small (52-56cm) / Medium (54-58cm) / Large (56-60cm)
- CPSC 1203, EN1078 and ANZ2063 Certifications